Quintessential Canada Inc. is an award winning custom wood box packaging manufacturer. Established in 1993, Quintessential Canada Inc., also known as “Q” has become a leader in custom design and manufacture of wood box packaging across Canada and the USA. Clients include numerous Canadian and US wineries as well as companies who are involved in promotional marketing, sports and entertainment brands.
Reasons to choose Wood Box Packaging from Quintessential Canada:
- Superior customer service. You deal directly with the manufacturer from concept/design stage through to delivery and re-order.
- Branding and laser engraving optional on all boxes. Our 20 ton Branding machine and state of the art laser engraver offers our customers the choice and quality of logo imprinting they expect to see.
- Optional finishes avaliable with environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil or aniline (water base) dye.
- Unique closure systems available only through Quintessential Canada Inc.
- Guaranteed client involvement from quotation to artwork approval to delivery.
- Wine boxes are made with select FSC certified Eastern White Pine which is the Arboreal Emblem of Ontario.
- All Pine is IPPC Certified (International Plant Protection Convention). Certificate available upon request.
- All products are made in Canada and qualify as Duty Free when shipping to the USA.
- Quintessential Canada partners with suppliers who have an Environment Policy, selling forest products from environmentally responsible producers.
- In 2009 Quintessential Canada retrofitted the interior lighting with energy efficient T8 Fluorescent and LED lighting, realizing an energy use reduction of 30% and 90% respectively.
- Utilizing CNC equipment with Dual “Y” machining, cutting energy use by 30% and increasing production efficiency by 50%.
- Quintessential Canada customizes boxes with Canadian-made, environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil or aniline (water base) stains. We will not finish our boxes with lacquers or paints which are harmful to the environment.
- Quintessential Canada uses nesting software which remains one of the best ways to maximize material usage thus reducing waste during production.
- Quintessential Canada uses multiple smaller dust systems instead of one central system. This reduces energy consumption by using only as much dust collection as is required.
- Canada’s National Wood Products Research Institute (2010), “We’re already replanting more trees than are being harvested ... Manufacturers of wood products can take pride in using a renewable, carbon friendly resource that takes far less energy to produce than concrete, metal or plastic".
Quintessential Canada Inc. also has a line of Cremation Boxes. Visit www.cremationbox.ca for more information.